Tuesday, May 16, 2006

haiix
yesterdae didnt have da chance to blog cause com got prob
todae lets blog

yesterdae
wtf man
someone accuse me of backstabbing her
pls lahx
i onli trying to help lehx
i name tt person A(sae i backstab her)and the person i told to is B
A sae i backstab her fer telling wat she told me to B
she told me wat tt B copy them(as in her friends)
den horx
cause dey not talking wad
so i told B
hoping tt she will lyke kinda settle everything
den A B will talk

i tell B
den A angry
i m lyke onli trying to help
A sae she cannot c
sometimes this kind of things dun nid c aso noe one
lyke tt A is lyke put me in a damn diff. position
she dun even let me explain!
how to clear all those misunderstandings u tell me?
i tell her i onli tyring to help
A sae she canot c
den fer this thing A sae i backstab her to tell B wat A told me
I ONLI TRYING TO HELP
GOT PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
maybe if she dun noe
i veri gd to my frens one ok
i dun wan them to fight
ok...i noe maybe i m not tt gd as whoever think
but at least i dun wan them to lyke fight.

den now they gort talk and sit with each other
think about it
if i nv tell B wat A sae
will they be able to clarify things?

den my fren juz now tell me
A was saying all those things i told her to B
last time(a few daes ago) A sae she wan to noe more about B(cause B wen her group and last time B hated A)
den i told her everything
den A now go tell B
B not angry i heard
lyke tt is lyke A aso backstabbing me lehx
bcos of da reason i b"backstab"her
ALL DA INFORMATION ABOVE IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS NOT CONFIRM
I DUN NOE IF TRUE OR NORTS


i dun wan make myself lyke veri wad
having tt kind of feeling
both betrayed and mistaken

fer tt person who is reading:
i m not saying lyke how gd i m
its juz tt i onli wan to help
u cant c den i dun noe how le
u didnt even let me explain
btw
sorrie u didnt finish yr test
(u may sae i m acting to be sorrie
if u dun believe fine lorhx
i dun noe wat to do) try go ask da teacher if she could giv u more time
cause as u said onli da first bell...

i dun noe if after reading we will ever be frens again or not
but den i reallie treasured those times we chatted and da onli 1 dae we spent together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home